CEU Pharmacy. Why? Keribels naman siguro. Kahit na hindi ko alam kung ito ba talaga ‘yung para sa akin. Hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa alam kung ano ba talaga gusto ko. Kaso too late to decide, right? Hindi ko na lang masyadong iniisip. Kasi baka mag-iba nanaman course kong magustuhan. Pero kasi humingi ako ng sign dati eh. Sabi ko, kapag nakapasa ako ng USTe, dun ako. Pero kung hindi, magdedent ako. Nakapasa ako, kaso nawalan ako ng gana sa course. Kaya ibang school pinasukan ko. Ughh. Next week enrollment na. Wala ng bawian ‘to. Sulong kung sulong. :( Leigh, ano na? 😞 Laslas nalang ako. Jk. xH3t br3xx. De, nandyan si Papa God. Everything happens for a reason. Mantra always and forever. Para madaling maka move-on sa mgs bagay bagay. :-) Hayss
Masaya ako. Masaya ako. Masaya ako. Masaya ako. (:(
OMG NICHOLAS SPARKS’
- Hazel Grace Lancaster: You gave me a forever within the numbered days and I'm grateful
- Augustus Waters: It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
- Peter Van Houten: Pain is like fabric. The stronger it is, the more it's worth.
- Charlie: Because things change. And friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody.
- Bill: We accept the love we think we deserve.
- Katniss Everdeen: You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
- Peeta Mellark: My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here.
- Finnick Odair: It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.
- Holden Caulfield: Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.
- Four: Sometimes, people just want to be happy, even if it's not real.
- Tris Prior: We both have war inside us. Sometimes it keeps us alive. Sometimes it threatens to destroy us.
- Clay Jensen: I'm listening to someone give up. Someone I knew -- someone I liked. I'm listening but still, I'm too late.
- Hannah Baker: And when you mess with one part of a person's life, you're not messing with just that part. When you mess with one part of a person's life, you're messing with their entire life.